Pages

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Parenthetical Girls - On Death and Endearments


Dear Reader,

It gives us great pleasure to be able to present you with yet another picture of the gorgeous Zac Pennington.

Yeah.

Take it in.

Isn't that nice?

Shake off the tensions of the modern world.

Get lost in those piercing eyes.

Remember the last time we saw those incredible cheek bones? It was when the artist, husband and, as far as we can tell, actual living human being, Nick Hudson kindly lent his fingers long enough to caress some keys which eventually turned into a near-sensicle tirade detailing his adoration for that very fey man-thing.

This week, I was invited to join the busy team at The Music Fix. I decided that I wouldn't get too involved right away. I'd ease myself in. Get Valentine's Day (which was great, thanks for asking) out of the way first.

Then the opportunity arose to review the first of Zac's five Privilege EPs.

Fuck waiting! Fuck "easing in"! I leapt at that opportunity! Bit that bullet! Chomped on that bit....and other similar clich├ęs.

Enjoy xoo

Ps, has it been too long since a Zac picture? Try this...

Oooooo, xoo

No comments:

Post a Comment