Pages

Friday, 23 April 2010

Music Video: Frankie & The Heartstrings - Fragile

Frankie and the Heartstrings - Fragile from Carol Lynn on Vimeo.


Got chatting to these guys last night - when I say 'got chatting to', I mean 'got really twatted with and struggled to decipher their thick thick geordie accents while we swapped inappropriate photos of spouses'.

They're lovely guys. CONglamourART has sung their praises before, but since we spent a night stealing their beers and marvelling at their hair, we thought we'd fuel the fire a little more.

This is the video to their song, Fragile. It's pretty simple. The band plays the song. The camera pans round. Standard. There's no Alex Turner style drawled, "Don't believe the hype". Just a really good face that Frankie pulls at the end.

Interestingly, Frankie & The Heartstrings are unique in that their drummer is actually a genius. He's charming, recently married and a former volunteer worker. Pretty good writer too.

4 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed your little write up Mr Joe Nockles, however you should get yourself a mac for doing these blog posts or write it in word or something before hand as you have spelt their, thier twice.... A pleasant little spell check would have made this a very lovely post :) keep it up please.

    Sorry to be an arse :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resolved.

    I blame my hangover. It seriously jars my ability to string words together coherently, let alone spelled correctly. Thanks though. A) for reading. B) for correcting.

    Ps, I hate macs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much enjoyed reading this because I agree with everything you say in it. Nice to see others singing the praises of a completely wonderful band.

    xx

    www.ihategracefulpeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate macs...... I have just died a little inside :)

    ReplyDelete