Pages

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

The Return of Romain Gavras - but where's M.I.A?

From the man that directed Justice's ASBO-ragious 'Stress (Auto Mix)' video and The Last Shadow Puppets' communist chic 'Age of the Understatement' comes the video for M.I.A's amazing comeback, 'Born Free'.

The video is incredible, but it's quite hard to tell where M.I.A's song actually happens. Nevertheless, it's an established fact that when she does her comeback properly, with a proper song and a proper dance routine, it'll be mindblowingly amazing.


M.I.A, Born Free from ROMAIN-GAVRAS on Vimeo.

If waiting for M.I.A's return is too much for you, CONglamourART advises you go to The Good Ship in Kilburn and wait for a bunch of middle class, middle aged women who've drunk just enough Blossom Hill to mime the shooting noises with every bit of their bingo wings - It passes the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment