Pages

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Perfume Genius coming to the UK?


Apparently, there is imminent news about Perfume Genius.

For those who don't know, Perfume Genius aka Mike Hadreas has recently abducted my heart and taken me on a whirlwind tour of fandom which has reduced me to the level of an 8 year old girl wetting her pants at a JLS concert. I recently gave his debut album 5/5 in a review in Attitude magazine and I have absolutely no fear in saying it's my favourite album of the year (so far and maybe overall).

So, what could this news be?

Mike is signed to Turnstile, which Zac Pennington (oops, I appear to have a dropped a name there...) tells me is an English label. So, I asked these guys if it might be news of some UK tour dates. Petulant buggers that they are, they replied merely with "who knows, eh?".

I have taken this to mean, yes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and prepare my spare room.

No comments:

Post a Comment